The Poem Dance

~ The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word ~

December 28, 2004

Untitled

I see in my mind’s eye
An empty field, void of anything,
I see myself in the middle of this field
Looking right and left
Seeing green ground meeting blue horizon
Everywhere I look.

Why? Why am I alone?
My heart cries out in pain
Why? Why this frustration?
I close my eyes and scream
Why? Why am I feeling this?
I get to my feet and run.

Running….endless running
Away from what, I don’t know
Towards where, I have no idea
Does it matter when my life
Seems like a meaningless cycle?

There has to be a way out of this
My heart whispers hopefully
I have yet to find the door
The door that will bring me happiness

Happiness seems like a dream
So far away, out of my reach
I feel tears welling up in my eyes
I bring my hand up to wipe it away
But it has dried up…

Dry tears that never fall from my eyes
Funny how tears seems to be my best friend
Tears that no one but I see
Tears no one even realizes could be there

Tears that no one can stop…
No one can help….

- 9 dec 2003 -

Authors Note :
This was written when i was really down. Dont really have a suitable title for it yet. Some people suggested "Tears" but im still kinda considering.
Previously Posted/Published in : www.fictionpress.com/~sikepi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home